Church Office Hours:
Tuesday & Wednesday 12 noon – 3:00 p.m.
Join us Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. and sense the wonderful presence of the Lord throughout the worship experience!
Each Sunday Worship Service includes:
- Welcome and Announcements
- Greet Your Neighbor
- Singing of Contemporary Praise Songs & Traditional Hymns (Using Pew Hymnals and Words Projected on a Screen in the Front of the Sanctuary and Accompanied by Live Organ/Piano and/or Recorded Music CD’s)
- Prayer – Praises and Requests
- Musical Arrangement Presented by the Church Choir
- Offering & Doxology
- Message/Sermon by the Pastor or Guest Speaker
The worship service on the first Sunday of every month also features the serving of communion to all believers with the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper being administered by the church’s pastor.
Special worship services during the year include:
- Palm Sunday
- Maundy Thursday Service
- Easter Sunday
- Mothers’ Day
- Fathers’ Day
- Children’s Day
- Dedication of Harvest Food Collection – November
- Lighting of the Advent Candles – Sundays in December
- Christmas Eve Service – December 24
Moments of Fellowship:
Coffee fellowship time immediately follows the conclusion of the Sunday worship service. Join us downstairs in the church’s fellowship hall for some refreshments and a time to “catch up” with each other.
Special times of fellowship during the year include:
- Valentine’s Day Brunch
- Mother’s Day Brunch
- Church Picnic in August. During the summer of 2014 church members and friends enjoyed a buffet luncheon in the Hilltop Dining Hall at the Sacandaga Bible Conference and Retreat Center in Broadalbin, New York (www.sacandagabibleconference.com) followed by swimming, snacking and fellowship on the beach at the Great Sacandaga Lake.
- “Greening” (Decorating for Christmas) of the Church – last Sunday in November
- Christmas Celebration Luncheon
After the taking of the offering during the Sunday worship service, children ages 3-9 are invited to participate in youth-oriented lessons and activities to learn more about God, Jesus and the Gospel as facilitated by church member volunteers.
Babies and toddlers are invited to visit the church’s nursery under the care of church member volunteers (downstairs) during the Sunday worship service.
Offerings vary throughout the year, but Bible Studies are often conducted on a series of weeknights at 6:30 p.m. at the church. Check the church calendar for up-to-date details.
Church Choir Rehearsals:
The church’s choir usually practices September – June on Wednesday nights 5:30-6:30 p.m. at the church. Check the church calendar for up-to-date details. All church members are invited to lend their voices to the church’s musical ministry.